In order to ensure that all orders are filled to your exact requirements, we do not have an online store. To place an order complete the Contact Form and I will endeavour to contact you by telephone or email within 24 hours to discuss your requirements.
Alternatively you can contact us through our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/littlearmadillocakesncookies
Once you have made the first payment for your order it is considered accepted and confirmed and you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions as set out below.
Delivery and Collection
Delivery is available for all orders. Delivery within 10 miles of AB23 8XR is free for all orders over £50, for orders less than £50 a delivery fee of £3 within 10 miles is applicable, over 10 miles delivery is £5 - £10 depending on distance travelled, a mileage fee of 45p per mile applies to all deliveries over 30 miles.
Collection is available from Balmedie, you will be advised of the collection address when your order is confirmed and payment is received.
For Wedding Cakes, collection is not available, delivery and set up is calculated as part of your cost during consultation.
Please click to contact us
1. Full payment is required on all orders less than £75, for orders over £75, 50% must be paid on receipt of the order (non-refundable) with the remaining balance paid 3 days prior to the event. For weddings, a £50 non-refundable retainer is required to save the date, with the balance paid in full 2 weeks prior to the event.
2. Any retainer is non-refundable in the event of cancellation by the customer, depending on the date of cancellation the retainer may be held over towards another order, Little Armadillo Cakes reserves the right to make the final decision on this.
3. If Little Armadillo Cakes cancels your order your retainer will be refunded to you in full and I will do my best to find another baker for you.
4. Orders are confirmed by email and receipt of either the retainer or the full payment, I will not purchase any items or start work on your cake until this is received. All goods remain the property of Little Armadillo Cakes until full payment has been received.
5. Any changes to design or flavour must be made at least 1 week in advance, requests to change design or flavour must be made in writing by email to email@example.com
6. I reserve the right to make minor changes to design in order to maintain the integrity of the cake and the quality of the product
7. I will not exactly duplicate the design of another baker or cake decorator, nor will I create designs which are subject to copyright (including but not limited to Disney, Peppa Pig, Marvel etc), I will do my best to incorporate your chosen theme into a design which does not infringe copyright or duplicate another design.
8. Cakes can be collected on arrangement or delivered to your chosen address (a fee may apply), it is recommended that any cake 2 tiers or above is delivered to ensure that transportation is suitable.
a. All cakes are stored in a cardboard cake box for ease of lifting and transport.
b. If you choose to collect your cake please ensure a safe place is available to store your cake in your vehicle, cakes should ideally be placed in the boot of the car on a flat surface, if this is not available then the front passenger footwell is the best place for the cake. Cakes should not be placed on a seat or in a persons lap as this is not level or secure. I will provide you with a non-slip mat to place underneath the box.
c. If upon receipt of your cake, you are not 100% satisfied with the look of your cake, you are NOT obligated to take the cake. If you choose to refuse the cake, you will be refunded.
d. Once a cake is picked up by you or your designated party, it is considered accepted. Refunds requested due to decorating style, colour shade choice or general decoration design WILL NOT be honoured.
e. I am not responsible for your cake once it has been picked up. Nor am I responsible for damage once the cake has been delivered or set up at the venue.
9. Cake flavour and texture is subjective. Refunds requested due to flavour or texture after cake has been accepted and picked up are only offered if the product is brought back to me and the quality of the cake flavour or texture is determined not to meet my standards. Quality determination is at my own discretion. Keep in mind variety in temperature and humidity may impact the flavour, overall design, or texture of the cake to some degree. Please understand I cannot control changes in texture or changes in colour or shape due to weather conditions.
a. All cakes are supplied with instructions on how to store them, please note that refunds will not be given where these instructions have not been followed.
10. Whilst I do my best to accommodate every order, and I offer allergy friendly baked goods, I am unable to accommodate anyone with severe allergies. I understand the severity of allergies, so I must inform you that I do use products (chocolate, flour, etc…) that may have been manufactured around nut products. My cakes are made using shared equipment that also processes nuts and gluten. I do not have a dedicated allergen-free kitchen. If you have severe allergies, I would recommend contacting a bakery with a dedicated gluten-free or nut-free kitchen for your cake order. You should notify your guests of the risk of possible allergic reactions. I am not responsible for any allergic reactions that may occur.
11. I reserve the right to use any photographs of my cakes for display or promotion without compensation to you, including presenting them on my Facebook page