In order to ensure that all orders are filled to your exact requirements, we do not have an online store. To place an order complete the Contact Form and I will endeavour to contact you by telephone or email within 24 hours to discuss your requirements.
Alternatively you can contact us through our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/littlearmadillocakesncookies
Once you have made the first payment for your order it is considered accepted and confirmed and you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions as set out below.
Delivery and Collection
Delivery is available for all orders. Delivery within 10 miles of AB23 8XR is free for all orders over £50, for orders less than £50 a delivery fee of £3 within 10 miles is applicable, over 10 miles delivery is £5 - £10 depending on distance travelled, a mileage fee of 45p per mile applies to all deliveries over 30 miles.
Collection is available from Balmedie, you will be advised of the collection address when your order is confirmed and payment is received.
For Wedding Cakes, collection is not available, delivery and set up is calculated as part of your cost during consultation.
Please click to contact us
1. Full payment is required for all orders under £75, for orders above this, a £25 retainer is required on all celebration orders, for Weddings, the balance is required 2 weeks prior to the event, for all other orders the balance is due 1 week prior to delivery/collection or by the date stated on the invoice. Where the order is accepted with less than 1 weeks notice, the full amount is payable immediately. Payment of your retainer acts as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The retainer is non-refundable in the event of cancellation by the customer, depending on the date of cancellation the deposit may be held over towards another order, Little Armadillo Cakes reserves the right to make the final decision on this.
3. If Little Armadillo Cakes cancels your order your deposit will be refunded to you in full and I will do my best to find another baker for you. This includes cancellations in the event that I am unable to make your cake due to Covid 19.
4. Orders are confirmed upon receipt of the deposit, I will not purchase any items or start work on your cake until a deposit is received. All goods remain the property of Little Armadillo Cakes until full payment has been received.
5. Any changes to design or flavour must be made at least 1 week in advance, requests to change design or flavour must be made in writing by email to email@example.com
6. I reserve the right to make minor changes to design in order to maintain the integrity of the cake and the quality of the product
7. I will not duplicate the design of another baker or cake decorator, nor will I create designs which are subject to copyright (including but not limited to Disney, Peppa Pig, Marvel etc), I will do my best to incorporate your chosen theme into a design which does not infringe copyright or duplicate another design, this may include the addition of licensed cake toppers or toys which will be added to the cost of the cake.
8. Cakes can be collected on arrangement or delivered to your chosen address (a fee may apply), it is recommended that any cake 2 tiers or above is delivered to ensure that transportation is suitable.
a. All cakes are stored in a cardboard cake box for ease of lifting and transport.
b. If you choose to collect your cake please ensure a safe place is available to store your cake in your vehicle, cakes should ideally be placed in the boot of the car on a flat surface, if this is not available then the front passenger footwell is the best place for the cake. Cakes should not be placed on a seat or in a persons lap as this is not level or secure. I will provide you with a non-slip mat to place underneath the box.
c. If upon receipt of your cake, you are not 100% satisfied with the look of your cake, you are NOT obligated to take the cake. If you choose to refuse the cake, you will be refunded 50% of the value unless the cake is completely unacceptable or not edible.
d. Once a cake is picked up by you or your designated party, it is considered accepted. Refunds requested due to decorating style, color shade choice or general decoration design WILL NOT be honored. Refunds will only be considered on return of the products received.
e. I am not responsible for your cake once it has been picked up. Nor am I responsible for damage once the cake has been delivered or set up at the venue. I ensure that all cakes are structured and safe for travel and display and a care card is provided with all cakes, if care instructions have not been followed I will not refund any amount.
f. This does not affect your statutory rights
9. Cake flavor and texture is subjective. Refunds requested due to flavor or texture after cake has been accepted and picked up are only offered if the product is brought back to me and the quality of the cake flavor or texture is determined not to meet my standards. Quality determination is at my own discretion. Keep in mind variety in temperature and humidity may impact the flavor, overall design, or texture of the cake to some degree. Please understand I cannot control changes in texture or changes in color or shape due to weather conditions.
a. All cakes are supplied with instructions on how to store them, please note that refunds will not be given where these instructions have not been followed.
10. Whilst I do my best to accommodate every order, and I offer allergy friendly baked goods, I am unable to accommodate anyone with severe allergies. I understand the severity of allergies, so I must inform you that I do use products (chocolate, flour, etc…) that may have been manufactured around nut products. My cakes are made using shared equipment that also processes nuts and gluten. I do not have a dedicated allergen-free kitchen. If you have severe allergies, I would recommend contacting a bakery with a dedicated gluten-free or nut-free kitchen for your cake order. You should notify your guests of the risk of possible allergic reactions. I am not responsible for any allergic reactions that may occur.
11. If you would like floral decorations on your cake please advise of this at the time of booking, I take every care to ensure that floral decorations are made food safe before being used on a cake, I do not accept any liability if you add any floral decoration to your cake that could cause harm, this also applies to any non-edible decorations.
12. Where required I will use food safe supports including dowels and thick straws, where this has been done you will be given information on what supports have been used. These must be removed when cutting.
13. Serving size is dependent on how the cake is cut, I provide a cutting guide with all of my cakes to ensure that you get the right number of servings for your needs. Please be aware that I do not hold any responsibility for how a cake is cut or for the number of servings that are cut from a cake if the cutting guide is not followed.
14. I reserve the right to use any photographs of my cakes for display or promotion without compensation to you, including presenting them on my Facebook page
15. Terms and conditions are updated regularly, please refer to your invoice for the most up to date version.